Monday, May 9, 2011

What was your favorite Mothers Day gift?

My husband asked me what I wanted for Mothers Day. My first and almost immediate responce was "I don't want to change any diapers/pull ups for just one day". After giving it some thougth I would joke around and say things like, all I want is quiet. How about Jared or the little blue box women love so much.  My husband turns to me and said I know we don't have time but maybe we can get you to a pedicure this week. I smiled. Our month started off in full swing, people visiting, us visiting others, garage sales, business trips, car repair, garden work, kids, house cleaning and well theres maybe even private mommy and daddy time. Where can we fit in a pedicure, I laughed. In the end I got a great meal made by daddy himself, flowers and gift cards to places that are not on our "need" list. It was a great day. A perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment